Monday, April 25, 2011

We are so proud of him!

Dear Fam,

Sorry but I don't have time to write almost anything today. I got a call from the zone leaders earlier today while we were helping Elder Sargent paint his house. I have transfers to the city of Zamora as a Zone Leader, and I have to be at the bus station soon. I haven't had time to read any e mails either but it'll probably all have to wait till next week.

Love you all!
Elder Aguilar

P.S. Just a side note, Elder Moberg called me this morning and let me know that Petronilo got baptized! and that all the converts from Jardines are doing well, and all but two are still at church every sunday, giving talks in sacrament, and most have callings. Awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome! (Maybe in Zamora he will actually get his mail! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic! I'm glad he is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete